Welcome to Keystone!
With three unbelievable mountains, tons of outdoor adventures, lodging and dining all in two unique villages, it’s clear that Keystone is the best place to experience the best of the Rocky Mountains. The fun and excitement is all in one convenient location. Right here!
Reasons To Choose Keystone
1. The largest mountain in Summit County offering 3,148 skiable acres, 20 lifts and two gondolas, all nestled at the foot of 2 unique villages
2. A new, 8-passenger gondola in River Run Village
3. Largest night skiing operation in Colorado
4. The perfect place for this year’s family ski vacation!
5. Ice skating – the largest Zamboni -maintained outdoor skating rink (5 full acres) in North America
6. Adventure Point – One of Colorado’s best tubing spots is at the summit of Dercum Mountain at Adventure Point. With a good pitch and long run out, you’re sure to enjoy the ride!
7. Non-skiing activities – there are too many to list, you name it we have it
8. Hundreds of acres of cat-ski access
9. Incredible and safe Children’s Ski and Ride School
10. Brand new ice-skating rink in River Run Village
Booking Your Accommodations
Keystone Lodge & Spa is offering Zia Summit attendees a special discounted rate of $134 a night. Once you register for the event, you’ll be redirected to a page where you can book the discounted rate online. This information will also be included in your registration confirmation email.
Colorado Mountain Express – Options to book transportation to Keystone from Denver International Airport will be available when you book your lodging.
Denver International Airport